Care & Repairs
Care & Repairs
We create our jewelry with love and appreciation, hand crafted in our workshop. Please note that the essence of a handmade product is that it doesn't look machine made and every piece is unique. Please treat it with care and follow our instructions in order to maintain it.
Todo Joia offers our customers six months warranty on the jewelry.
- After showering, using lotion, or any other body product, wait until your product is completely dry before slipping on your gold-plated jewelry. Some products can have a negative reaction with gold-plating and can cause changes in color or texture.
- Always apply perfume / body lotion before putting on your jewelry. Perfume chemicals can react with the metal and cause a change in the appearance.
- Don't sleep, shower,exercise, swim or do the dishes in your gold-plated jewelry.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, make sure to store them in a jewelry case or wrapped up in a soft cloth to prevent scratching.
- The size of our open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- For repair inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include in the mail: client name, description of issue, photograph of the damaged piece, date and proof of purchase.
- Our team will review the information and reply with assessment and further instructions. In case of a repair being initiated we reserve the right to repair or replace according to our judgement.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges.
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
- If purchased from another stockist please contact the original stockist from where your piece was purchased. In case they are unable to help you we will do our best to assist.
- If you are a client living in Israel you are welcomed to drop off and pick up repairs in
- 7 Ha’Hashmal Tel - Aviv, 6618709 Israel.